- BEP Marine
3" Stainless Steel Minivent 1000
The MiniVent 1000 is the smallest and most economical solar vent in the Nicro line. At just 7' in diameter and approximately 1-3/4' high, the MiniVent 1000 is compact yet effective. The solar powered model is an exhaust vent only, but it will keep the boat cabin cool when you need it most - during the hot sunlight hours. Under solar power the MiniVent 1000 will move 700 cubic feet of air per hour. At night, even a light breeze will continue to ventilate the boat passively. Built-in shut off damper prevents water intrusion in rough seas. Fits a 3-3/4' installation hole.
- Dimensions: 7 inch diameter x 1-3/4 inches high
- Includes white plaster interior trim ring
- Mounting hardware included.
- No batteries or wiring required
- Whisper-quiet fan operation
- Stainless steel cover
- Shut-off damper to prevent water intrusion in rough seas
- 2-year limited warranty and 5-year qualified warranty.
- Solar powered exhaust ventilation during daylight - passive exhaust at night
Where to Buy