- BEP Marine
Dockside 30A to 15A Adapter with GFCI
• Provides safer hook-up to 30A dockside power
• Provides protection against harmful electric shock
• Reduces the possibility of fire
• Offers protection for up to 3 attached tools
• Corrosion resistant and rainproof rated for outdoor use
• GFI Trip Level of 4-6 mA
• Can also be used for other outdoor, harsh environments such as construction sites or wherever ground fault protection is desired.
• Total load of attached tools must not exceed 15 amperes at 120 volts RMS, 60 Hertz or 1800 watts.
NOTE: A Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) limits the duration of an electrical shock to a period considered safe for healthy people. It does not prevent electric shock. This device does not protect against electric shock due to contact with both circuit conductors or a fault in any wiring supplying this device.
Where to Buy